Before I kick into things I just want to apologise for not doing a blog post for how long, I think it has been 4 weeks. My life seems to just get busier and busier even though I am just a normal 11 year old girl. From school life to friends.
For this weeks blog post I am going to give you tips on how to have the best summer eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Go outside Instead of being stuck inside all day go outside, if walking and running isn’t your thing then that’s why we all have gardens.
- Picnics I love picnics just the thought of everyone together friends or family and all the food. Especially when it’s in a field with no dogs as I hate them!
- Water In summer due to the BOILING weather our body can lose soooo much water causing us to dehydrate and that is not nice at all. So the best think to do is DRINK DRINK DRINK!
- Hang out with friends You can do this all year round but I just thought I would remind you especially if you’re like me and about to leave for secondary, leaving your friends.
- Make the most of it In England our summers are very short and not that hot so when a sunny day comes make the most of it. Do as much as you can outdoors do things you can’t do in winter.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please follow and comment what you are looking forward to doing this summer. Thanks again and hope you have an amazing summer!
Still search for my dream…