Every one of us who has a sibling knows how hard it is. You fight, you don’t share but there are times where we need each other.
When we are all older, or you may already be older, we will all need our siblings. No matter how annoying they are, they’ll be the only ones there for you. They’ll be the only ones who know you for you. The ones who can guide you through your problems and they will make you laugh in the craziest way possible. There is no friend like a brother or a sister.
Some Fascinating Facts About Siblings:
- We spend more time with our siblings more than our parents, friends, teachers and even when we’re alone.
- Siblings fight a lot, scientifically siblings create a conflict every 10 minutes.
- 65% of mothers and 70% of fathers have a preferred sibling.
- a big part of your individual personality comes from your behaviour and feelings towards your siblings.
- The youngest sibling is the smartest one.
- Middle children get given the least amount of attention.
- The most common fight between siblings is over property
- Parental conflicts can make siblings stronger in relationship.
- The death of a parent brings siblings closer.
- No matter how many times siblings fight there relationship is very strong.
The way you treat your brother or sister will effect the way other people will treat you. They will be your BFF’s forever, till the day you die. Try the hardest you can to be the best brother or sister you can be. If your the younger child you will live up to your elder sibling and if your the elder sibling you have to work extra hard to be as kind as you can be because your younger sibling will always follow your footsteps.
Still searching for my dream…